Robert, widower, son of Jane, 24 years old ( born 25.9.1876 ) occupation : Locomotive Fitter (Bob and Malcolm et als' Grandfather )
Robert's two baby twin boys Robert and Joseph, 5 months old ( their mother, Margaret Ellen had died in 1900; it may be surmised from giving birth to the twins )
Young Robert and his twin boys left Mummsie's house, at 35 West St., and got themselves a wife and step mother .
This is Robert aged 45
This is a tin plate photo in the possession of the Boag family. Does this look like Robert ?
Robert (25) and Rebecca Howells Sweet (23) of Willington married on 25.6.1902. Their children were George Sweet b 1903 d 1966, William Boag (Bill) b1905, Arthur Carilef b 1907, Richard Wiseman Eastwood (Dick) b1910 d 1975, Vincent Theodore b 1916 and finally a girl, Alice Theodora b 1912.
* Twin Bob b 1900 emigrated to Canada and did not marry till late in life to a French-Canadian, Lucille & was childless.
Robert died in 1954 and Rebecca in 1960
Joseph And Lily's Wedding
* Twin Joseph (b 1900 d 1949) married Lily Gibson and had Avril and Vincent
Avril married William Snowball and has Stephen b 1965
Vincent didn't marry
George married Valerie Prince and has Gillian and Christine, Gillian married Archie and has Dianne, Lynn and Neil. Christine married Iain Scoular and has Mark and Claire
Raymond married Mary
William Boag Bratton and daughter Mavis
* William Boag (Bill) married Marguerita (Rita) Redpath & had one daughter, Mavis b 1941.
Mavis married Kenneth Atkinson and has Stephen b 1961, Martin b 1963, Daren b 1969
* Arthur Carilef married..
Bessie Layton b 1913
... & had a daughter Alice Theodora, b 8.2.1939 who died in infancy, 31.7.1941
& a son Robert David (Bob) b 27.3.1944.
Bob married Marjorie Hindle b 16.6. 1943
They have a son Andrew David b 19.9.1972
Andrew David married Colette
* Richard (Dick) met Edith Mitchelson b 1910 who was from Lichfield Street, the same street Dick's father and grandfather had lived in. He married her on 23.1.1937 & had two sons, Malcolm John ( b 1.4.1940) & Denis Richard (b 2.8.1941).
Young Dick at about 20
L to R Denis aged 13 Malcolm 14 Edith & Dick aged 44
Dick and Edith, aged 57
Malcolm emigrated to Canada. He married Dorothy Carrole Wilson and have 3 daughters Sarah Elizabeth b 29.12.1965, Erika Louise b 27.3.1968 and Pamela Marie b 7.10.1971
Here are Malcolm and Carrole with the 3 girls L to R Erika, Sarah & Pamela in 1984 at the Ceremony where they gained USA Citizenship. They now live in Oceanside, California
Sarah married Craig Ryan and have a daughter and twin boys...Katelyn and Jake & Dirk
Erika married Gordon Descutner in 1967 and have Kade & Kiefer
Pamela married John Bonderewicz in 1968 and have Logan and Dawson
Denis married Delyse Noel and have Sheryl b 1960, Corinne b 1961, Verne b 1965 and Lynn Katherine b 1971. Denis died on 5.6.1992
Lynne married Roger Hardie and has 3 children Mareena, and twins Gabriella and Abigail
See bottom of this page for more of Dick and Edith's family pics
* Vincent Theodore b 1916 married Elsie Reynolds & had one son, Michael. Michael married Anne Schneller and has Nicholas b 1976 and Emily
*Alice Theodora b 1912 didn't marry
A few more pics